Welcome! Please share your ideas with us.

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Encore Dance--Nationals

The whole reason we were in Las Vegas was because my niece's tap dance team was invited to participate in the Encore National Performing Arts, Inc. National Dance Competition.  Because one group was invited, anyone from the studio could register to compete in Nationals.  My niece performed with her jazz team, and she performed her Lyrical solo.  The teams did a great job, and it was a wonderful experience for the young girls.  She performed with her tap team at the big performance/show/dance-off on the final night.

I am so very proud of my niece b/c she made one of her highest personal scores on her Lyrical solo routine at National.  Only she and one other soloist from her studio scored that high.  There were not enough participants in her age/ability level to do a Top 10 or name a National winner.


I just love her love of dancing, and I more proud of her than I can express.  She is phenomenal!

Note: This awesome picture was taken by a photographer at a competition in May.  (I LOVE this picture!) We were not allowed to take pictures at this event.

No comments:

Post a Comment