Welcome! Please share your ideas with us.

Saturday, August 31, 2013

A Day of Fun and Reuniting

My niece and nephew (sister-in-law and brother, too) have come to visit for the weekend.  Today, we ran errands to take care of things involving them before meeting my aunt and cousins for lunch and an afternoon of fun and catching up.

My little cousins have just returned from a 5 year stay in South Korea.  My aunt and cousin went to Alabama to get them and brought them here for the weekend. 

The kids started talking like they hadn't been a part.  They talked about all kinds of things through lunch, while we swam, and later at Jumpstreet, an indoor trampoline fun center. It was fun to just to sit back and watch/listen to them. 


I hope, even though they live over 900 miles a part, they will be able to spend time together and really get to know one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment