Welcome! Please share your ideas with us.

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Professional Development Started Today


Yesterday, we had a Work Day.  Teachers were able to work in their rooms and possibly have Department Planning.  I took care of several issues in the bldg.




Today, we all met in the Library to kick-off Professional Development. 



With a new principal, there is
Some are happy, some are mad, and some are on the fence.  As long as students are put first and decisions that are made are about what is best for students, we are moving in the right direction.


She began with NORMS, and when she told everyone to turn off/put away cell phones and iPads, you should have heard the gasp.
I try not to check my technology when I'm in meetings or trainings, and it drives me nuts with teachers check email or do other things when I am leading a session.

Personally, I love Professional Development. I am a life-long learner, and I enjoy learning.  



No comments:

Post a Comment