Welcome! Please share your ideas with us.

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Estate Sale

We held an estate sale at Granny's house yesterday and today.  We did pretty well.  Better yesterday than today.   However, there is still so much stuff left.  What do we do with it? 

Have you cleaned out a house of a loved one?  What did you do with the items?

I will be taking the yarn to church. My Great Aunt is taking the material to her church for the ladies who quilt. I have already cleaned out items I can take to work for teachers and students to use. Family members have taken what they want.

At this point, we are going to pack up items and donate them to one or more local organizations.

I am so grateful to my Great Aunt, Aunt, and four cousins who supported us and worked the sale.  They were amazing, and we couldn't have done it without them!

No comments:

Post a Comment