Welcome! Please share your ideas with us.

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Witte Museum with My Girl

While Bub is off at Boy Scout Summer Camp, I got to spend a little time with my niece. She really wanted to go to the Witte Museum, so off we went.  I love her excitement for learning and fun.  I love to explore new things and ideas with her.  I just love spending time with her.  Even if we are sitting silently.
Thanks for a great day, Sis! Love you!

She got to choose where to have breakfast.  Love that smile!

Maybe a future scientist??
Playing an old school pinball game to learn about digestion.

Life-size Operation

 She loves this exhibit in the Treehouse.

Riding a bike, but she is pedaling with her hands.

 Overlooking the San Antonio River.

 Taking a break while Gram and Auntie look at the art exhibit.


The Fiesta Exhibit had gowns and trains decorated from storybooks.  They were very pretty, and some dated back to the 1940s.

No comments:

Post a Comment