Welcome! Please share your ideas with us.

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Fall Weather in July

It is July 19th.  JULY 19th, PEOPLE!  My weather app says it is 66 degrees.  66 DEGREES, PEOPLE!  In TEXAS!!

According to the meteorologist on last night's news, we have set around 4 records in the last 2-3 days with these unseasonable cool temps.  Some of these records go back 52 or 115 years.  We are setting coolest lows and coolest highs. Wow!  I have to say, I love these temps!  I would love to have these temps all year long!

We have had the doors and windows open, no air conditioning, covered in an afghan made by Granny, and loving every minute of it.  When was the last time we didn't have the a/c on in JULY??? Never, I'm sure. Well, except when it broke.  I have been sitting in my little spot listening to the birds and insects.  Such a peaceful morning!

I hope you have amazing weather today and can get out to enjoy yourselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment