Welcome! Please share your ideas with us.

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Another Amazing July Morning

I was awakened just after 6:00 this morning, and knowing just how uncharacteristically cool it was outside, I had to get up and take advantage of it.  I quickly changed, and with my walking shoes on, off I went for a morning stroll.  I walked along some of my normal streets, but then I added a few new ones in a little different direction.  I had hoped to make it 3 miles (since I don't have paths laid out or any real idea of distance along certain roads, it makes this difficult), but I came in just under.  That is OK b/c I will get that last little bit done at some point today.  And who knows? I just might get another 1-3 miles in this evening with my BFF.

I wish we had these mid to upper 60s and low 70s 90% of the time, but I would have to move, and that isn't happening.  So for now, I will cherish these cool temperatures and make the most of them until we hit triple digits again near the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment