Welcome! Please share your ideas with us.

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Detox Day 6


Day 6:
Breakfast:  My chocolate shake made with Almond Milk

I went and did a 30+ minute workout at Curves this morning.

Snack: I didn't have a snack this morning b/c I was busy moving, boxing, and cleaning items.

Lunch:  Great Northern Beans and Kidney Beans
We were so busy all morning, and by the time we got to lunch, we were exhausted.  We ate leftover beans to get rid of them.

Snack: None today

Dinner: Chick-fil-A Grilled Market Salad and ice water
We had been out and about, so we decided that since I could have salad, we would try one I have seen/heard friends eating lately. Shockingly, to someone who isn't really a salad eater, it was good.  I put Fat Free Honey Mustard on it and liked it.
While this whole meal was under 380 or so calories, I was not supposed to have the dressing or chicken today.  Oh, well.  It was good & healthy, and I will eat it again.

Still need to drink more.

No comments:

Post a Comment