Welcome! Please share your ideas with us.

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Spring Break--Tuesday

Today, we got up and moving early again despite our sore muscles.  We finished Granny's little shed and worked on the bottom part of her big shed.  My Great Aunt helped us during the afternoon.  We filled up her parkway across the majority of the front of her house.  People came all day to rummage through it.

I don't mind people going through the trash.  We have done it ourselves, but people should clean-up their mess and reorganize the stuff when they finish.  I am too tired from taking it to the curb the first time to keep cleaning up all day long b/c people are making a mess.

We finally quit working about 4:00 PM.  Because we were too tired to cook, we went to Souper! Salad for dinner to make good choices, and we did.

When we finished, we went back to Granny's to load up all the donation stuff.  Our plan is to take stuff to the donations place first thing tomorrow morning.

One of my BFFs told me about My Fitness Pal App.  I documented my food and exercise for Monday and Tuesday.  It is very neat!  I'm not really sure about the calories part.  I gained so many calories from all the work I have been doing, but I still haven't eaten anywhere near all my calories.  Am I supposed to eat them all?  Eat most of them?  Leave a bunch each day?

No comments:

Post a Comment