Welcome! Please share your ideas with us.

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Secret Santa

I LOVE participating in Secret Santa!

I just realized that I didn't take pictures of any of my Secret Santa gifts.  This year, as we gave our gifts, we were to put a clue about ourselves.  I did a terrible job with the clues about myself.  I loved the clues the person giving to me wrote, and she kept me guessing all week.  I had no idea who it was right up to the unveiling.

Each day, she gave me a glittery ball ornament with a clear, glass ornament filled with "snow" and made to look like a snowman head wearing earmuffs. Throughout the week, I got 2 bottles of Coke Zero, a package of cashews, hot chocolate, candy jar with candy canes, a snowman coin purse, two snowman kitchen towels, Taco Bueno gift card, breakfast burrito/orange juice, and more.  Great gift ideas!

I gave my person a family picture frame, Christmas ornament that holds a picture, Christmas socks, necklace with earrings in our school colors, kitchen Christmas hot pads and towel, Santa salt/pepper shakers, creamer shaped like Santa, stacking mugs to look like Santa, her favorite drink from Sonic, kettle corn for the microwave, glittery cup with lid/straw filled with chocolate, bag of notepads and colored pens, and chips/salsa and a gift card from a Mexican food restaurant.
In turn, she gave me a Sonic gift card and two flameless candles.

No comments:

Post a Comment