Welcome! Please share your ideas with us.

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve

How did you spend Christmas Eve?

My entire life, we went to Granny and Grandpa's house, had sandwiches, chips/dips, and pie, and opened presents.  Most years, my aunt, uncle, and cousins were there too.  The last few years, we may have opened presents with cousins a different day, but we always went to Granny's on Christmas Eve.  Last year and maybe the year before, we brought her to our house, but we still ate and opened presents.

This year, Mom and I went to my brother and sister-in-law's house.  We had our Christmas dinner on Christmas Eve.

My niece wanted a new comforter, so we bought a plain white one for her to paint.  She did various designs in the squares, and the flowers all glow-in-the-dark. (Sorry the pic isn't better.)






Since we didn't think that was a "guy" thing to do, my nephew got a t-shirt to paint.  He has his own logo and did a great job.

No comments:

Post a Comment