Welcome! Please share your ideas with us.

Sunday, December 1, 2013

December, Already?

How did December 1st get here already?  I just can't believe it is already December.  It seems like the last few months have zoomed by.

I was so busy today.  I began the day with church.  Always a great way to start a Sunday!  I joined my BFF and her family for a quick lunch before heading back to church for CPR/AED training.  After training, I ran some errands in preparation for the Ladies' Red Stocking Party and Ornament Exchange.  Because I had been out of town, I needed to pick-up some food and an ornament.  I ended the evening with a great group of ladies visiting, eating wonderful food, and exchanging ornaments. 

While it was a busy day, it was a great day!

What ornament did I receive?  I got 2 crystal snowflakes.  Beautiful, they are. (I'll have to add a picture later.)

No comments:

Post a Comment