Welcome! Please share your ideas with us.

Friday, December 27, 2013

I'm Too Old to Paint a Room

Today, Mom and I painted half of our play room.  When I was little, my parents turned the garage into a play room, and the walls were covered in a very dark paneling. Over the years, it has been Dad's Man Cave/Music Room and family Library, a bedroom, and a storage room.  Now, it will become an extra bedroom/sitting room with Dad's music and various items we need to bring over from Granny's.

At one point, we painted the walls not covered with floor to ceiling bookshelves to help brighten up the room.  When the room became a bedroom, we moved the bookshelves.  We have just now gotten around to painting the last of the paneling, and the room is so much brighter.

While I was organized and Mom helped so much, I realized that I am getting too old for painting rooms.  My body is sore, and I am tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment