Welcome! Please share your ideas with us.

Sunday, December 8, 2013

A Good Weekend

On Friday, when the ice started and school closed, Mom and I headed south about 3.5-4 hours to spend the weekend with my niece and nephew.  She sat in the dance convention with my sister-in-law watching my niece while I hung out with my nephew, doing whatever we found.

I found all kinds of things for us to do outside, but it was below freezing, and the wind on Saturday was horrible.  Also, many things closed. So . . . we had to figure out what to do indoors.  We found a movie theater that also had a bowling alley, black light mini-golf, and an arcade.  He loved it!  He enjoyed it so much, we did it again today.


I had an amazing time spending time with him, listening to his music, and talking!

This is a dancing princess!  She spent all weekend dancing, dancing, dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment