Welcome! Please share your ideas with us.

Monday, December 16, 2013

Doll House Christmas Tree

When I was in the 1st grade, I got the Chicken Pox the last day before Christmas Break, and I had to go home early.  Of course, I stayed with Granny and Grandpa until Mom and Dad got off work.  We also stayed there while they were at work or finishing up Christmas shopping.  I didn't realize it then, but my Christmas present had to be moved and hidden in the garage. My grandparents made me a doll house.  They built it, decorated it, and filled it with some store bought items and some homemade items.  It was amazing!  I wish I could find a picture of it.  Any way, one room in the 3rd story had a Christmas Tree. 

I decided that my niece, who has her Barbie house readily available again, needed a tree, so I took her a tree and all kinds of little things that could be ornaments.  This is what she created.  Simple and beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment