Welcome! Please share your ideas with us.

Monday, October 14, 2013

What a day!

Have you ever had one of those days that you had so much to do that you had no idea what time it was?  You just worked and worked and worked?

My co-worker and I spent all day preparing for campus Professional Development taking place this Thursday afternoon.  We will be having teachers present information they have learned at recently attended trainings.  It is the first time they have led PD like this, so I am excited to see how it goes.  I will be leading one session, so we worked on those materials all day.  Now we just have to make copies and finalize the guiding questions.  I hope the teachers truly take the new information and use it in their classrooms.

I also had to have a very interesting conversation with a student.  One I never imagined having.  Nope, not sharing it here, but it was a first for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment