Welcome! Please share your ideas with us.

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Pumpkins

I LOVE carving pumpkins!

When I was little, my dad loved doing it, so it really meant we sat and watched.  When we got older and our own pumpkins, we finally got to design and carve our own.

This year, I attended a church small group gathering where everyone carved jack-o-lanterns. I helped my BFF's kids with theirs, and I had a ton of fun.

I was a little sad that I wouldn't get to carve pumpkins with my niece and nephew, but I remembered we would be visiting them before Halloween.  I got some tiny ones, that we learned could be carved, but we also got big ones when we visited.

I think they turned out really cute!

 little mini jack-o-lantern
 another little mini jack-o-lantern
 a regular sized pumpkin
 another regular sized pumpkin

No comments:

Post a Comment