Welcome! Please share your ideas with us.

Saturday, October 5, 2013

An Amazingly, Wonderful Day

Today was an amazingly, wonderful day!

My two BFFs and I did a Dirty Girl 5K to start the day. We aren't serious runners or walkers.  We take our time and get out of the way of those who are trying to beat their time.  We laughed and talked and laughed some more.  We had a great time and got a little muddy along the way!

The three of us have all gotten our Doctorates, so our team name portrayed that, and we had many compliments about our shirts/team name.  My favorite quote of the day was from my BFF when someone asked if we were really doctors.  She said, "We are the doctors who make doctors possible."

After a good shower and a nap, it was time for the Girl Scout Ceremonies.  Just before I left, Mom walked in with my niece and nephew.  My favorite people! 

After the Ceremonies, Mom and I drove my niece and nephew back.  Even though I only saw them for a short time and spent most of that time in the truck, I was so glad to see them.  Love those two young people!

It was a great day b/c it was filled with so many of my favorite people. Oh, what an amazingly, wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment