Welcome! Please share your ideas with us.

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

I'm Frustrated!

On July 9, 2012, I rejoined Curves and got focused.  I changed my eating habits, worked out regularly, and started getting control of my health.  I seemed to do great until around March 2013.  Since then, things have been difficult. I lost only a few more pounds by July 2013.  Since then, I have gained a few pounds, but I have lost them again.  I wasn't as focused in the fall of 2013, but since January 6, 2014, I have been back on my game.  With the support of my BFFs, we have been walking, eating better, cutting out soda, etc.  However, I am not seeing changes in my weight.  Actually, in the last week, I have gained about 2 pounds.  I think I lost 5 before gaining these two.  It is so frustrating!  I am trying to eat better, work out daily, cut out all soda, and eat Weight Watchers recipes.  I am so frustrated to not see more progress.  Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment