Welcome! Please share your ideas with us.

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Detox Day 2


Day 2:
Breakfast:  My chocolate shake made with Almond Milk

Snack: banana

Lunch: Leftover Minestrone Soup from the Detox menu/recipes
Today, I added some salt, which made it a little better.  I ate half of today's portion too.
I had a can of pears with no sugar added.

Snack: almonds

Dinner: Leftover Salmon, stir fry vegetables, brown rice, and a mixed green salad
This tasted better tonight too.  I mixed my Salmon with the brown rice.

Again, I drank a lot of water today.  If I even thought I was hungry, I drank water.
Today, I worked hard to remember my snacks.  Yesterday, my snacks and I weren't in the same place when I should have eaten them.

I also did a 30 minute workout at Curves with a little more difficult cardio.  

Each night, before bed, Mom has a candy bar.  It is her way of surviving this.  Ha ha!  She is being so supportive, so I don't care that she eats her candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment