Welcome! Please share your ideas with us.

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Detox Day 3


Day 3:
Breakfast:  My chocolate shake made with Almond Milk

Snack: banana

Lunch: Tilapia, mixed green salad, and a can of pears with no sugar added
There is this vinegar and oil dressing you are supposed to make/use on the salad.  Well, anyone who knows me knows I am picky about my salad dressing. At home I only eat Ken's Thousand Island.  When I go out, I am very picky and choose between Thousand Island, Italian, and Ranch.  There was no way I could eat a salad with the vinegar and oil dressing, so I found one at the grocery store, Walden Farm's Thousand Island, that is free of calories, gluten, carbs, fat, etc.  It is free of everything of which it can be free.  Well, it does have some taste.  It isn't horrible, but it isn't Ken's.  I have eaten it twice now (dinner last night and lunch today).  I will continue to use it until I can have mine again.

Snack: almonds

Dinner: Flounder, carrots, and peas

I have only been drinking water, but I didn't drink as much today.  I have my glass of Detox tea ready to enjoy [said with sarcasm] later tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment