Welcome! Please share your ideas with us.

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Weight Loss Journey--Part 3

Throughout 2013 and 2014, I continued watching my carbs, cutting out sweets as much as possible, eating more protein, and working out when I could. If I ate bread or pasta, it was wheat.  I ate brown rice instead of white.

March 2, 2013

August 2013

In 2014, I began walking 30 minutes to an hour as many days as possible.

My first 5K in February 2014


 Spring 2014


Between Memorial Day and July 4th, my BFF, Jill, and I walked 100 miles.  It was amazing! I did lots of walking throughout 2014.

During all this time, I was still seeing my Wellness Doctor.  In May 2014, I was told to watch my gluten intake.  I started reading labels and cutting out anything with wheat, barley, and rye.  As I began this Gluten Free journey, I thought I was doing a good job, but I found there were hidden ingredients and eating out was a struggle.

By changing from white flour to wheat, I was hurting myself even more, but I had no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment