Welcome! Please share your ideas with us.

Thursday, January 10, 2019

30 Days of Blogging Challenge

I just signed up for the 30 Days of Blogging Challenge.
I said I would write 500 words every day for 30 days, not necessarily consecutively, and will post at least twice a week.

This makes me a little nervous. What if I can't think of something to write? What if what I have to say no one wants to read? Oh, well. I will give it a try. :-)

I said I would write 500 words, but I have no idea how to have the system count them. Oh, well. I will just write and hope it is long enough.

Have you checked out my BFF's new blog--Dr. Jill Reads? You can learn so much about books and blogs from her.  She is pretty phenomenal when it comes to books and literacy.

Our other BFF, Robin, is a professor at Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi, and she is pretty phenomenal when it comes to literacy and educating teacher candidates.

The three of us make up The Literacy Triad, and we love to attend conferences, present, hang out together, and share all we know about literacy.

Today, a co-worker and I worked with two History departments to help them use more literature and passages in their classes. I can't wait to see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment