Welcome! Please share your ideas with us.

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Family Time at the Zoo

After sleeping over at the zoo with my Girl Scout troop, I spent the rest of the day with my niece, nephew, and mom. 

Mom and my nephew brought Whataburger, so we shared our experience with them as we ate.  We then made sure to see everything the kids wanted to see.  My niece shared what she learned whenever we looked at animals we had seen overnight. 

 Checking out the Comics based on insects
 Checking out various foods made from insects
 Wonderful helpers!
 I love watching them enjoy themselves!
 Albino Alligator
 Looking at the Alligators
 Alligators
 Reptiles
 Alligator or Crocodile?
We have a picture in this very spot when my niece was barely able to hold herself up there.  
My how they have grown!
Otters
 Tiger
 My mom loves Koalas.


We could tell rain was coming again, and they had seen all they wanted, so we headed to the cars around 4:00 pm.  We pulled out around 4:20--22 hours and 20 minutes after I arrived.  :-) 

The kids LOVE the zoo, and I love enjoying it with them!




No comments:

Post a Comment