Welcome! Please share your ideas with us.

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

I am a Statistic!

We are all statistics in some way. Gender, Race, Occupation, etc.

Well, I have been down and out these last two days with what they believe is the Flu.

My Strep and Flu tests were negative, but they think they caught it really early and they will treat it as if it is the Flu.

I had the Flu 10, 12, 15 years ago, and this isn't quite the same, but oh, well. Meds, liquids, and rest--that's all I've been doing for nearly 48 hours.

So much for using hand sanitizer every time I turn around, using my sweater sleeve or paper towels to open doors, holding my breath around sick people, and not using phones after others. I took precautions, but I guess they weren't enough.

My husband has been amazing.  At night, when my fever is super high, he wakes me to drink to cool down.

Anyone out there feeling sick--I am so sorry! I feel your pain!

No comments:

Post a Comment