Welcome! Please share your ideas with us.

Sunday, November 2, 2014

ALER October 31-November 2

One of my BFFs, Robin, and I went to Delray Beach, Florida October 30th-November 2nd to attend ALER (Association of Literacy Educators and Researchers).  I attended some great sessions, enjoyed presenting with my BFF, and enjoyed seeing the Atlantic Ocean.

Here are a few pics:

 Photo Op at the Airport

 The view of the Atlantic Ocean from our room.

 It wouldn't be a great trip without a little excitement.  Yep!  That is a fire truck at our hotel, which had to be evacuated, and no, we did not hear the alarms to evacuate. We found out and evacuated as the firemen were loading up and everyone was returning.

 I'm almost always working. Just kidding!  We were resting.

Our Selfie on November 1st

My feet in the Atlantic Ocean!

 The Atlantic Ocean

Checking out the beach again before we left.


Our gift to our other BBF, Jill, who couldn't attend.

For some reason, I don't have any pics of our presentation.  Oh, well!

No comments:

Post a Comment