Welcome! Please share your ideas with us.

Saturday, April 12, 2014

My 1st Color Run!

Today, my BFF and I did the Color Run.  My coworker and her family also did it, so we met at the Start and Finish lines.  This was mine and my BFF's first Color Run, so we were excited to see how it worked getting the color.  I was worried about the color getting in my eyes, but I was fine.  I did have to make sure the girls at the blue station didn't throw the powder in my face.

With the walk from the car to the starting line, the race, our extra walking around, and then the walk back to the car, we walked around 5.5 miles.  We even jogged some of the race.  Yes, people who know me, I did jog . . . in public . . .  for several minutes at a time.  I love getting my exercise done in the morning, and the weather was perfect today.

Now, to figure out how to keep the color in my shirt.  I have read several blogs and websites, and it doesn't look promising.



No comments:

Post a Comment