Welcome! Please share your ideas with us.

Friday, April 18, 2014

Good Friday

This morning, when emailing my BFFs, I wrote, "Happy Good Friday!"  That is kind of weird.  It is an amazing thing what happened so long ago.  Jesus dying on the cross for us is, in a sense, a good thing. What Jesus went through that day is horrible.

Can you imagine what happened and what it must have been like?  Jesus being treated like that, having to carry His own cross, being whipped, wearing the crown of thorns, being nailed to the cross, and then hanging from the cross?  The pain?

I started thinking . . . nothing I ever feel or go through will be like what He endured that day.  I need to keep that in mind when I am down and low.

I am so grateful for Jesus for dying on the cross for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment