Welcome! Please share your ideas with us.

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter

He is risen!  And I'm so grateful!

How did you spend your Easter?

We began with the kids looking at their Easter baskets, grabbing breakfast, and then heading to church.  I am so glad my niece and nephew were able to go to service with me and hear the Easter story.

Mom took the kids back, so I did laundry, made tea, swept the kitchen, cleaned out the dishwasher, changed the kitty litter, took out the trash and recycling, worked on something for work, and watched a Tyler Perry movie marathon.

I have been receiving pics from Mom and my sister-in-law from their afternoon/evening.  Here are a few.

My niece made dessert to go with dinner.  It sure looks yummy!

Attacking one another and Gram with Cascarones.





No comments:

Post a Comment