Welcome! Please share your ideas with us.

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Happy Sunday Morning!

I was awakened and up earlier than I wanted this fine Sunday morning, but that's OK.  I would much rather get an early start than a late.  After catching up on email, Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter (all of which took me to intersting articles, stories, and information), I settled down on my loveseat with my Metagenics Chocolate shake, staring out the back screen door, listening and watching--a cool breeze coming in, an afghan on my lap (made by Granny for my brother).  Just a near perfect time.  Different birds and insects singing, chirping, buzzing, humming, and clicking all around, a winchcime, a cotton tail nibbling by a new tree, a Robin running to and fro, flowers and tree limbs swaying in the breeze. Just calm and peaceful.

In all honesty, in the past when I have had time to sit and enjoy like this, it tends to be the "calm before the storm."  I pray that isn't so this time.  

Happy Memorial Day Weekend, everyone!  Enjoy the time you have, and may you find a few moments of calm and peace.

Thank you, soldiers and families of soliders, for all you have done for our great nation.


My sweet nephew putting flags on graves at Fort Sam Houston.



No comments:

Post a Comment