Welcome! Please share your ideas with us.

Monday, July 9, 2012

A Little More About Me

Do you hear or read something and think it would make a great topic about which to blog?  I have been able to watch The Talk this summer, and there have been several topics that I have opinions about, but when I get to my computer, I completely forget what I wanted to say.  So . . . I found a website that lists the Top 10 Challenge.  At the moment, I don't want to spend a day on each topic and list 10 things for each.  Instead, I will list one thing for each topic.  I'll come back to it every now and again to share a little more.


Fact about yourself: I earned my Doctorate in Education with a focus on Supervision, Curriculum, & Instruction.  Also, I'm an "it depends" kind of person.  When making decisions or having to make choices, I normally say, "It depends," because depending on all the details, my answer my vary.

Favorite . . . 
movie: Sweet Home, Alabama came to mind first, but I know there must be something else
TV show: Army Wives (right now with all the reruns of other series)
baby name for boys: Zane
baby name for girls: Jayne (middle name)
food: spaghetti and meat sauce with mushrooms and meatballs
drink: sweet tea (since it is summertime)
dessert: chocolate shake with hot fudge and Oreos
book series: The Shadow Children series by Margaret Peterson Haddix
novel: I need to keep thinking on this one.
actor: I don't watch shows/movies for a particular person, & no one is coming to mind today.
actress: See the "actor" answer.
band or singer: Reba
fictional character: I'm not sure about this one.
song at the moment: We Are Young
sport or hobby: being crafty
game: Bejeweled Blitz on my iPad (individual) or anything my niece & nephew want to play (multiple players)

Thing you . . .
wanted to be when you “grew up”: a teacher
can’t leave the house without: Other than keys?  cell phone
do when you’re bored: email friends
love about yourself: that I'm a life-long learner
wish you could change about yourself: my weight/unattractiveness

Other . . .

Thing on your bucket list: Take my niece & nephew on a European vacation when they are old enough to enjoy it.
Celebrity crush: no one
Website you visit often: Facebook
Physical characteristic you look for in a partner: 
Personality trait you look for in a partner: honesty & compassion (right behind Christian)
Regret: Not having a family of my own; I regret my kids not knowing my mother & grandmother.
Wish: I could find "Mr. Right."
Place you want to visit: the northeast with my niece & nephew



No comments:

Post a Comment